2011年11月11日金曜日

Accademia Kodokan Alessandria

I still have something wants to update in my blog about ITALA.


My tour began from France, the final destination was here. 
International Kendo Torphy City of Alessandria.
This tournament was managed by Accademia KODOKAN Alessandria.


Before this tournament, I have joined KODOKAN's KEIKO.




The first for a hour, I didn't put on my MEN.
I hit UCHIKOMIDAI.
I didn't know that a UCHIKOMIDAI was useful before I joined keiko in KODOKAN.
Men,Kote,Kote-Men and Hiki-waza
I hit it with many WAZA.

I learned many things where was good my foot position was and Kamae after hitting to next hiting was.
They told me each time they noticed something not good.
Then I tried it again and again.

After this, I put my MEN finally.
Actually, I was already tired then... lol
Of cause everyone were tired I think, but they were in vigor!!!!!
It was great!!

We did Kihon keiko, Waza keiko, Ji keiko, and Shiai keiko.

We did Cyoyaku suburi in the middle of Ji keiko, and Ji keiko was the most interesting thing for me!!

I was so glad to join !!!!!!!
Thank you very much!!!!!!


Grazie mille!!!!!!