2011年11月25日金曜日

TOURNAMENT

Finally, the tournament started!!!!!!!!


I was little bit nervous during the opening ceremony.
 Because, I was the person who got an award from the mayor!! sounds great!!
The award means Thank you for coming from far way to Alessandria.


GRAZIE MILLE!!!
I was very glad to be there!!!!!!Click here♪ 





The first day, they had  individual shiai. (Junior, Ladies, Dan(有段者))

I joined Ladies and Dan shiai as a competitor ;)
I did not win much... but I  really enjoyed Kendo there!!
It was a good opportunity to think about my KENDO for me!!

Dan shiai was pretty interesting that was mixed men and women.
I have never joined and watced this kind of shiai, it was good!!
I was so excited to watch that!!

Go Go Women!!!! ;)

My Favorite words
強く美しくあれ-Be strong and Be beautiful


The second day, they had team shiai.
Every shiai was passionate!!

Every time my heart became warm inside when I saw all these friendship after shiai.
It was precious time!!



 
Grazie mille I love you all :)

MARIKO