2012年1月19日木曜日

USA !!!!

Hello!!!


I and Andy are in U.S. Torrance from 15th to 23rd. 
It is warm with beautiful sunshine daytime, but it become cold if night comes. 
It is conviction although I heard that Los Angeles (Torrance is the neighborhood) has the four seasons in a day. 

16th, We came to the team USA training.
(I did MITORI KEIKO, Andy joined it.)
There were many people who I met at the time of a United States championship in August.
I am very glad to see them again. They were very friendly and kindly.

When training started, I could see their sufficient concentration and  full of spirits. 
I feel that it caught a glimpse of the strength of a U.S. team. 


We went to have dinner with everybody after KEIKO.
That day was one of member's birthday!!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!





Thank you very much for the pleasant time. 


MARIKO